2021 Dates TBD
Strike While the Iron’s Hot!
NOTE: This workshop takes place outside. Please dress for the weather. In the event of severe weather, staff will make a determination the day of the workshop and participants will be notified of any cancellations/postponements by phone and/or email.
What You Need
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Sturdy shoes that cover your feet. Leather boots recommended.
- Clothes that can get dirty/singed. Wear pants & shirt with sleeves that can be rolled up.
- Long hair must be secured.
- Brown-bag lunch
- Please call for availability. Space is extremely limited.
"This day came in two brigades of pack horses laden with flour and iron..."
~ Captain Daniel Cushing
March 2, 1813
Photo credit: Weaver