GARRISON GHOST WALK
October 22, 23, 29, & 30
Each summer during Fort Meigs’ living history encampments, strange lights and sounds, along with the appearance of soldiers long dead have been reported by staff, volunteers, and visiting re-enactors. These phenomenal occurrences have never been accounted for or explained…
Guided by lantern light, experience ghostly tales around campfires within the walls of this historic fortification.
Tours begin at 7pm and leave every 15 minutes until 9pm. The 8:45pm and 9:00pm tours are reserved for 18+.
Tickets go on sale on September 1st, 2021
Advanced timed tickets are required. No tickets will be sold at the door.
Adults 13+ – $10
Children 6-12 – $5
*Note: This program is not suitable for children 5 and under
- Garrison Ghost Walk tours take place outdoors in a dimly lit, historic fort, moderate rain or shine.*
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. Rain gear is permitted.
- Groups walk primarily on an uneven, gravel path, and some grassy areas.
- Your guide’s lantern is all you will need. Flashlights and other illuminating devices are not permitted.
* Rain contingency plans are in effect. If severe weather develops, event planners may postpone or cancel an evening’s activities. Those affected by any changes will be notified by phone on the day of the event.
This program is a fundraiser for the Old Northwest Military History Association. Proceeds from Garrison Ghost Walk are used to further educational programming at Fort Meigs Historic Site. Learn more about the Old Northwest Military History Association here.
Photo credit: Fort Meigs