Life in Early Ohio Registration Form
By registering you agree to follow these guidelines. Breaking the guidelines will result in expulsion from the event.
An asterisk ( * ) indicates a required field
- All participants must be pre-registered to attend. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- All participants should be prepared to take part in at least one scheduled activity each day of the event.
- Wood and water are provided and indoor restrooms are on-site.
- Straw and ice can be provided, within limits. Please indicate if you need straw and/or ice in the form below.
- Re-enactor check-in opens at 12:00 noon on Friday, . No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- No set-up will be allowed on Friday night between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. as there will be a Lantern Tour underway. Reenactors are strongly encouraged to participate.
Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
Saturday Evening Dinner
Fort Meigs will provide dinner on Saturday to all participants. Please check the box in the form below if you plan to attend.