- All participants must be pre-registered and should be part of a unit to attend. Participants cannot be guaranteed space if they are not pre-registered.
- Wood and water are provided and indoor restrooms are on-site.
- Ice and Straw are provided in limited quantities. See registration form for more information.
- Re-enactor check-in opens at 12:00 noon Friday. No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
- Be prepared to participate. All participants should plan to take part in at least one scheduled activity each day of the event.
- A 3-pound gun or larger is required to take part in a tactical.
- A full crew compliment is required to take part in a tactical.
- No pre-rolled rounds allowed. Rounds must be made on site under staff supervision.
- Guns are subject to inspection by site staff.
Sutler & Trader Information
- Sutlers may set up after noon on the Thursday prior to the event and should check in at the Visitor Center prior to set up.
- Friday arrivals please check in at the general registration area.
- Please indicate your expected arrival time on the registration form.
- As of 2018, Sutler fees are waived.
"...two barges came from Cleveland with tea, coffee, sugar, butter, cheese, potatoes & tobacco with other articles & etc."
Simonton's Co., Ohio Militia
June 12, 1813
Photo credit: Adam Sakel